Your trust in providing us with your Personal Information is of utmost value to us, thus we strive to use all the relevant and commercially acceptable means of protecting it. We strive for the highest possible level of protection of all users' personal data.
2. Your personal information and our website
For a better experience while using this website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information.
2.1. The information collected:
The personal data and information that we may collect is the following:
- Name and email address
- Log Data - may include your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address
- Demographic information including age, gender, postal code, and other demographic information
2.2. How do we use the information we collect
The data we collect is used only to the extent necessary to provide you with full scope of our services and analyze how you use our site, so we can provide you with a better experience when visiting our site in the future.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Certain information is used to identify you.
- Certain information is used to contact you and/or provide you with information regarding SPIXI in the form of a weekly newsletter, send you promotional information about our services, special offers and other interesting information.
- Certain information is used to analyze your use of our website, which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spent on those pages and other statistics relevant to provide you with optimized experience.
Cookies are files (small pieces of data) sent by web servers to web browsers that are downloaded to users` hard disk, the purpose of which is to provide you with the best possible experience. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
2.4. How and when can you withdraw your consent
Should you at any time decide to review, change, revoke consent, or request to delete any or all of the information you disclosed to us, please contact the responsible person at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any particular questions please contact the responsible person.
3. Links to other sites
3.1. Links to Social media
SPIXI is active on social networks, and we also use different social media buttons and plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Facebook - By clicking on the "Facebook" button and/or link, you will be redirected to the Facebook site, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control. You should get informed about and choose whether or not to accept them when visiting the Facebook website.
- Twitter - By clicking on the "Twitter" button and/or link, you will be redirected to the Twitter site, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control. You should get informed about and choose whether or not to accept them when visiting the Twitter website.
- Instagram - By clicking on the "Instagram" button and/or link, you will be redirected to the Instagram site, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control. You should get informed about and choose whether or not to accept them when visiting the Instagram website.
4. Legal basis for data collecting and processing
The processing of Personal Data is performed in accordance with privacy rights and regulations following the EU Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 (the Directive), and the implementations of the Directive in local legislation. From May 25th, 2018,
the Directive and local legislation based on the Directive will be replaced by the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and our processing will take place in accordance with the GDPR. Additional information regarding GDPR can be found at the following link: https://eugdpr.org/
5. Your rights
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don't apply in all circumstances. When using our website, you have the following rights guaranteed by applicable law in regard to your personal information and data:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to amend and/or delete your personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of your data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data and to unsubscribe
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time
- Conditions and/or limitations on your rights
If you have any particular question regarding your rights or if any of the information that you have provided us with has changed, e.g. if you change your email address or other contact details, please let us know by sending an email outlining the changes to: email@example.com
6. How long is your personal information retained by us?
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was obtained for or as required by applicable laws or regulations. When legal provisions require it, all Personal Data collected through the platform will be deleted, as required by applicable law.
Every user or visitor can invoke the right be right to be forgotten at any time. Users and visitors can request a list of their personal data obtained and held
by us. In case you wish to obtain such data send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive the list within one month after we have received your request.
7. Use of Spixi app and Privacy
Spixi is a blockchain based instant messaging app, which includes a cryptocurrency IxiCash wallet. To download and use the Spixi client, no personal information is required at any point. You choose to download and use the Spixi client, which is offered as is. There are no centralized servers which would relay or store any data you send or receive to your Spixi Client. Due to the nature of blockchain technology, including Ixian DLT, all transactions that individuals perform are recorded within the blockchain. This does not apply for data sent, which is exchanged directly between users, and is not stored nor recorded. All recorded transactions have specific information which is publicly accessible, which includes public addresses of the sender and recipient, amount, and any particular information that a user has chosen to include in any given transaction. The information recorded on the blockchain may be public and difficult or impossible to remove or delete. All Spixi users are encouraged to introduce themselves to the core principles of privacy and transparency of blockchains.
7.1 Personal data and Spixi client
When you download and start using Spixi Instant Messenger, absolutely no personal data is collected for using the Spixi client. The Spixi client you use on your device is never connected to any server or service hosted by Spixi.io. Any messages and data you send or receive is handled by the Ixian S2 network, and is exchanged directly between you and the user you are communicating with.
7.1. Peer-to-Peer encryption
All messages, media and files as well as the contents of your calls are encrypted and processed by Spixi client on your device and Spixi client on the device of the recipient locally. Your data never reaches any centralized servers, nor can it be intercepted or stored. All communication is solely stored on the devices you use locally and cant be retrieved by us or any third party. The data you send is cryptographically encrypted on your end, and decrypted on the recipients end.